I had the most wonderful evening last night. A few weeks back I had absent mindedly entered a competition run by Clark's Shoes, the prize was VIP entry for myself and a guest to their 'High Heel Society'. Held at the Metropolitan Hotel on Park Lane we arrived and were escorted in a private lift up to the Penthouse Suite where we mingled with the other competition winners and some fabulous style bloggers, were fed delicious canapes, macaroons and pick 'n' mix and drank champagne. We were massaged, photographed, interviewed and generally treated like princesses. Oh, and we got to choose three pairs of shoes from the Clark's S/S 2012 that we liked the best and they'll send us a pair!! Not sure which pair but I love all three of my picks so I'll be happy with whatever I get!!
Anyway, here's some pictures!!
- Clare and I on the train
- Macaroons and (badly done) polka dot nails
- Clare and I eating said macaroons
- The COMO Penthouse, other competition winners, the pick 'n' mix, the Clark's S/S 2012 collection displayed
- Pretty knackered on the train home, shoes off
- Shoe heaven of Converse today for my poor feet
- My three choices: Cavier Gold Floral (part of Clark's collaboration with Liberty), Dollar Craze in Ochre, Scent Trail in Gold
We had a great evening and our late night hobble in our stockinged feet to MacDonalds on Baker Street for an almost Midnight snack only added to the fun.
Spent ages talking to these two fabulous and interesting ladies - they were lovely, check out their blogs!!
Hopefully soon I'll be able to get hold of some of the better quality photos the people from Clark's took at the event!!