I do believe I've been tagged by http://misssimmondssays.blogspot.com/ to answer some questions so I'll oblige.
1. Who is your most bizarre celebrity crush? Most likely Freddie Mercury, up until the age of about 12 or 13 I literally had no idea he was gay.
2. What is/Would be your karaoke song? There are too many to choose from, one I enjoy singing in my car at the moment is 'Feeling Good' the Nina Simone version.
3. If you could invent your own course and teach it, what would it be? Can I pass on this?
4. Zombie Apocalypse weapon of choice? My dog, she's fierce.
5. What period in history would you most like to visit? Egyptian times!!
6. What's the most unusual food you've eaten? Chicken feet in Hong Kong.
7. Have you met any celebrities? Tony Iommi from Black Sabbath walked past Clare and I once.
8. How long have you been thrifting/op shopping/jumble saleing? On and off 13 years.
9. Which childhood cartoon/tv program scared you the most? Disney's Sleeping Beauty - Maleficent was terrifying.
10. What are 3 of your favourite books? The Kite Runner, Turn of the Screw, The Book of Lost Things.
11. What is your favourite film? Probably Bram Stoker's Dracula.
Now I believe I'm supposed to think of questions to ask other people and tag them but I'm tired and I don't know how to tag people yet so maybe another day!!