30.11.12

Shopping List Winter 2012





Hey folks!

Sorry for not posting in a while, life has been taken over by work and rugby.

This weekend I'm out to celebrate one of my best friends' 30th birthday so tonight I'm dashing to Westfield in Shepherd's Bush with some of my other gal pals to pick up her present (it's a very special one but at the moment it's a secret so I can't divulge further details until after she's received it!!).

What with it being pay day the urge is rising in me to blow a tonne of money on some new clothes as the shopping bug seems to have bitten hard lately. However I mustn't because I have to save my benjamins for Christmas presents for other people, booooooo!!

I have seen a lot of things that I like though and it coincides with the fact that I want to channel my inner goth of late. I used to wear a lot of goth clothing in the 90's and early 2000's, combined with lashings of riot grrrl attitude and with a nod to the quirky cartoon leanings of harajuku style. Over the last few years my sense of style became rather muted and more mature and recently I've started to wonder where that crazy goth girl went.

So I'm on a mission to dress more fun and bring her back!!

This is a rather meagre moodboard but kind of sums up the direction I want to head in.....





































The sequin panda bag and velvet brothel creepers are from ASOS.

Leather skater skirt is from Ebay.

Owl bag is from Ebay.

I'm particularly taken with the 'Home Alone' themed Christmas jumper, seeing as it was (and still remains) one of my favourite films of the 90's. This is also from Ebay.

Blue earrings H&M.

Silver spike earrings are from an amazing online jewellery shop called Kukee, all their items are very cheap and they do some really fun and quirky things - perfect for yourself, a friend or for stocking fillers at Christmas!!

'Talk nerdy to me' t-shirt from Republic.

Dinosaur & moustache necklaces from Kukee.

I know a lot of people have items from Black Milk but I absolutely love their Cathedral skirt and if I get paid a whacking great bonus at the end of December I'm definitely going to buy it.

Galaxy maxi skirt from Boohoo.

Moustache smoking slippers from Boohoo also (I seem to have a thing for moustaches?)

Super cute cat t-shirt dress from Ebay.

Post to come soon with outfit shots from my last shopping trip (I've been lax I know) and an update from my weekend of 30's fun!!

Have a fab weekend all.

Lxx

Pin It Now!

10 comments:

  1. Have a fab weekend, Lisa! Great choices, love the Black Milk skirt and the dinosaur pendant especially! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vix! I love the dinosaur pendant, might buy it as a little pay day treat for myself as it's so cheap.

    The Black Milk skirt is lovely, I used to be completely obsessed with Catholic and religious imagery so it would herald a return to form for me!!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend too at Reverend & The Makers.

    Lxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picks! what did you type in to get the christmas jumper, i want to get it for my housemate it's perfect!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually popped up when I was searching for leather skater skirts (bizarrely) but here is the link:

      http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Home-Alone-Filthy-Animal-Christmas-Jumper-/251188006444?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D3917096759895372543%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D5%26sd%3D251188883947%26

      Lxx

      Delete
  4. I NEEED those creepers!!! Excellent, I love it all, buy buy buy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll probably end up buying most of it, thanks for the encouragement!! :)

      Lxx

      Delete
  5. Love it! I have that fox bag thing =) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, clearly we both have good taste then!

      Lxx

      Delete
  6. Really like the leather skirt and the owl bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely need to get the owl bag, it's too cute!!

      x

      Delete

Comments always read, responded to and very much appreciated. xx